To play with borrowed NFTs, you must connect to a game with the vault containing these NFTs instead of your normal wallet.
Let's see how to do it by the example. For instance, below is described the CryptoBlades journey.
1. Go to cryptoblades.io, click “Enter Game”, choose network (e.g. “Play on BNB”), and connect via your Metamask or another "normal wallet".
2. Click menu button at the top right corner of the page and choose “Settings"
3. Find “Wallet Connect” in the end of the settings list, choose BNB network, and click “Connect”
You will see the code, copy it to clipboard.
4. Now open the vault (containing a borrowed NFT you want to play with) and click “Connect to game”:
Paste the copied code and click “Next”:
5. That's it! When your vault is successfully connected to the game, you can start playing. Any in-game tokens can be easily added in the "Tokens" tab of your vault:
6. After you've played and earned some tokens, transfer them from a vault to any address.
Please sign in to leave a comment.